"I already did a flight related pun this week :("
- The minimum Forge version for this update is 36.2.34 and is required for a Pixelmon client to run.
- Added a new keybind, '[C]', to lower height while flying.
- Added drops for Paldean Wooper.
- Added drops for Clodsire.
- Added Paldean Wooper.
- Added Clodsire.
- Updated Pirate Boat.
- Updated Hauler Boat.
- Added sounds for Delibird, Beldum, Metang, Golett, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram, Zekrom, Corviknight, Orbeetle, Sprigatito, Floragato, Meowscarada, Fuecoco, Crocalor, Skeledirge, Quaxly, Quaxwell, Quaquaval, Eevee, Shellos, Gastrodon, Arceus, Keldeo and Goomy.
- Updated sounds for Golurk, Guzzlord, Hariyama, Metagross and Registeel.
- Added Paldean Wooper to Swamps on Land and Water at night and dawn.
- Added Clodsire to Swamps on Land and Water at night and dawn.
- Added Magikarp fishing for any Rod in Water.
- Added Magikarp-Roasted fishing for any Rod in lava.
- Updated flying mechanics for user-friendliness. Space-bar input is now slower, and allows the player to slightly hover forward.
- Flying Pokémon mounts now have datapackable "charges" whilst in the air, preventing infinite flying.
- The duration of hover can now be changed in the datapack section of the flying parameters per specie.
- Continuous forward motion can be toggled in the species JSONs, allowing mounts to be hovers or true flyers.
- The gravity drop per-tick can be modified in the species JSONs, allowing the fine-tuning of the fly 'weight'.
- Updated flying parameters for Charizard, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Skarmory, Altaria, Mewtwo, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, Togekiss, Arceus, Latias, Latios, Braviary, Talonflame, Yveltal, Decidueye, Necrozma, Frosmoth, Corviknight, Eternatus and more.
- Updated flying parameters for alternative flying for Beedrill, Golbat, Venomoth, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Noctowl, Crobat, Xatu, Scizor, Skarmory, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Altaria, Claydol, Tropius, Salamence, Metagross, Latias, Latios and Rayquaza.
- Removed obsolete config options displaying freshly generated config files, including breeding-ticks, num-breeding-levels, use-breeding-environment, allow-anvil-autoreloading, flying-speed-limit, use-smooth-shading-on-pokeball, den-spawn-chance-modifier, den-additional-spawn-chance-on-liquid, boss-level-increases and boss-candy-chances. These settings have been replaced by datapack usage.
- Added dye-based recipes for Blue Cash Register, Brown Cash Register, Cyan Cash Register, Gray Cash Register, Green Cash Register, Light Blue Cash Register, Light Gray Cash Register, Lime Cash Register, Magenta Cash Register, Orange Cash Register, Pink Cash Register, Purple Cash Register, Red Cash Register, White Cash Register and Yellow Cash Register.
- Updated den-respawn-chance in raids.yml from 0.25 to 0.40, allowing raid dens to respawn quicker.
- Added mountedFlyingParameters stat section to species, allowing the edit of flying mount parameters per specie.
- Added flying_stamina_charges, allowing the edit of the duration of flight per specie.
- Added continuous_forward_motion and continuous_forward_motion_ticks, allowing the edit of the forward momentum of flight per specie.
- 19379 Fixed Guzzlord mounting position being too low, causing the player to suffocate.
- 19558 Fixed Sinistea's missing sprite when using its Christmas palette.
- 19728 Fixed Basculegion's nameplate displaying far too high above its model.
- 19749 Fixed Hidden Cubes displaying as translucent instead of transparent.
- 19838 Fixed an incompatibility with Custom Players Models caused by items rendered on the player model, including Dynamax Bands and Mega Rings.
- 19851 Fixed Urshifu Scrolls of Water and Darkness failing to display with transparency when placed in the world.
- 19892 Fixed a client crash caused by breaking an SMD (smooth) block post-rendering.
- 19893 Fixed client rendering breaking graphically when a Mega Ring is equipped.
- 19901 Fixed naturally spawning raid dens taking several days to activate for the first time
- Fixed Day Care allowing the breeding of fainted Pokémon in the party.
- Fixed Gracidea flowers failing to spawn naturally in Flower Forests.
- Fixed NPCs appearing with broken textures.
- Fixed Shaymin-Sky learning no moves separately from its Land form.
- Fixed Sinistea-Christmas displaying with shiny particles despite not being a shiny.
- Fixed /pokebomb crashing the server when using a species name.
- Fixed a crash caused by editing an NPC with a texture, or model, that had failed to load.
- Fixed a server crash caused by Drowned world boss handling.
- Fixed a server crash caused by exploding, through TNT, a Fossil Display.
- Fixed bound box for Picket Fence, preventing animals and players alike from phasing through it.
- Fixed broken Tumblestones from breaking adjacent Tumblestones block when destroyed with a hammer.
- Fixed client rendering breaking graphically when a gym sign is nearby
- Fixed clocks facing the opposite direction when placed against a block
- Fixed command-generated Ultra Necrozma displaying its language key instead of its form name.
- Fixed fainted Pokémon not counting towards the total party size when viewing it in Day Care.
- Fixed item fishing failing in Water and Lava where no Pokémon could be fished out.
- Fixed the rotation of the Picket Fence, it is no longer upside down.
- Fixed missing Dire Claw's battle messages when inflicting Drowsy status effect.
- Updated Korean translation.
- Updated Traditional Chinese translation.
- PokemonBuilder#iv now does not throw exceptions when trying to use it.
- PokemonBuilder#ev now does not throw exceptions when trying to use it.
- Added PokemonBuilder#gigantamaxFactor.
- Added ControlledMovementLogic interface for defining how the mounted flying controls should work
- Added PixelmonRegistry with MOVEMENT_LOGIC_TYPES_REGISTRY for registering custom ControlledMovementLogic
- For an example of how to make a custom implementation of the movement logic please see the MountedFlyingParameters class and Forge documentation for RegistryEvent