Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Blaze150
#92328 well first of all Thankyou
thankyou guys and girls for this amazing mod and though we don't all realize it a lot of us know just how much work you guys do and i must say that you guys perform incredibly with everything you do on this mod.
Thankyou;
SPG
Karry
Edeodin
Lupo
Harbringer
And the rest of the amazing modelers that i didn't mention
For making this mod we all enjoy even more enjoyable by creating these amazing models and this mod so beautiful.
Thankyou;
Mr. M
Ghostwolf
And the rest of the coders that i didn't mention for making this mod possible through all of you efforts with the complex coding and the database
Thankyou;
AnDwHaT
Rados
And the other Beta testers for making the mod so smooth when released to the public (No Sarcasm) am I'm sure without you guys the last few updates would have needed more updates.
Thankyou;
Flairintha
Zeecount
And All the other Musicians and voice actors for making this mod sound so great and for giving the pixelmon personality with all the well done cries
Thankyou;
Isi
Dutch
Ledia
Burgy
Tom_X
And all the other forum Mods/Masters that make the forums such an enjoyable and well controlled place to post.
Thankyou;
Vikerus
Ghost
Zero
XRECK
Burgy
AnDwHa
Trigore
CraftBattleDuty
And all the other server owners for making it possible for us to play with others and make new friends. I have personally found many friends on JC
Also I would like to say sorry to those i didn't mention but you guys are no less important to the mod than anyone else and one last time in this post
A huge Thankyou
:D

By SPG
#92333 thanks, but 2 things
rados isnt a dev of any of the sort, jsut an admin like me (well, im more thne just an admin, but thats beside the point)
and CraftBattleDuty doesnt have anything to do with the mod anymore, but other thne that, thanks
By JayPeaSize
SPG wrote:thanks, but 2 things
rados isnt a dev of any of the sort, jsut an admin like me (well, im more thne just an admin, but thats beside the point)
and CraftBattleDuty doesnt have anything to do with the mod anymore, but other thne that, thanks

And all the other server owners

Except hes a server owner..
JOIN THE TEAM