Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Zuaro
#92382 Hello. As a server owner, I try to keep my server update to the latest version of Pixelmon at all times. When I was aknowlaged of 2.5.6, I updated my server right away. This wa about four hours or so ago. But since then, there's been three Rayquaza, a Moltrea, and an Articuno found. I think that's a little much for only four hours of an update. So I was wondering if well. One, are they supposed to be this common? Two, if so, is there any way to change how common they are? I know you can do so with editing the database, but I've chosen not to touch the database due to the notice that was posted by... SPG I think? I remember looking for legendarily for Days to weeks on HeartSilver and still not having any luck. But I liked it, because it made me feel happy and better in the end once I finally found it. Anyways. Thanks in advanced!

By SPG
#92391 ya...... someone screwed up the numbers, you can edit the database if you like, though i dont encourage it (and act like its not even possible) just google how to edit our database for 2.5 and above, im sure you'll find something and edit the spawn rates, sadly, unless we release a 2.5.7 we cant do anything without how the new db is. bugs happen, and thankfully this is something the users can fix themself with a bit of reasearch
By Zuaro
#92397 Oh. I know how to edit the DB. The reason why I don't is because, well, I listen when someone says something. XD Anyways, thanks on the response. I'll wait for a hotfix or the next update, already converted back to 2.5.5. x) I'll just go back to what I usually do, events. :P Thanks, love this mod. Keep up the great work.
By Nyght_Hawk
#92427 Yer i got this too, i captured a raquaza and then later on found like 4 boss pokemon near each other then a moltres spawned, straight after i tried to capture a moltres i looked around abit more and it respawned, and about 10 minutes ago another razuaza spawned.
By Ren
#92456 SPG,
Whenever you try to edit the database files, we get the warning that they are encrypted and can't access them without a passcode.
Any idea how to get around this to change the spawning rate?

:?
By kilmom
#92524 i was going to post the same thing but seems like you already have this covered :). I'll just wait for the next update, even if it takes weeks :).
Thanks for the info SPG :).
By doggie1781
Nyght_Hawk wrote:Yer i got this too, i captured a raquaza and then later on found like 4 boss pokemon near each other then a moltres spawned, straight after i tried to capture a moltres i looked around abit more and it respawned, and about 10 minutes ago another razuaza spawned.

I found a Raquaza on the gorund gllitched in a sand block lol but yea i wasn't even looking for him did i get lucky or is he just spawning to often
JOIN THE TEAM