Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
#92399 actually thats not true, all of them are modeled, for the most part, just need some work and they'll be put in game, we havent really made anytihng the past month though, all of the main modelers (karry, dragon ed me etc) have been very busy so we really havent done much, but we cant do it anyways
By Drayprtt
#92403 I think they should add Ralts in the next pixelmon update if possable
By Dracoman355
SPG wrote:stop
freaking
asking

Maybe it would help lessen the amount of people requesting pixelmon being made if there was a sticked post explaining how it works.
By Dracoman355
MoeBoy76 wrote:
Dracoman355 wrote:
SPG wrote:stop
freaking
asking

Maybe it would help lessen the amount of people requesting pixelmon being made if there was a sticked post explaining how it works.

yes but who would read it outside the people that have been here long enough to know the process anyway?

I am sure somebody who wants to request a pokemon will check out the post if it is titled "Requesting Pokemon"
JOIN THE TEAM