Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ren
#92460 Hello all, specifically SPG ;)

Any idea how to get passed the Database encryption when trying to edit the spawn rates? Past versions of Pixelmon Mod have worked when editing, but 2.5.6 is being stubborn. Any help is welcomed! Changing legendary spawn rates is my one and only aim.. nothing more.

Thank you very much for your time
-Ren

By Datmusic
#92537 I could be wrong, but last time I checked its encrypted so you wouldn't be able to anymore. Sorry if I am wrong. (I might be) Also at this very moment 2.5.6 legendaries spawn a lot more often then they should. So why would you want to make it higher?
By Ren
#92539 Right, I want to turn them off or lower them... SPG suggested in another thread that the person edit the database.. I was confused because we cant access it.
By mahrage
#92684 I would think a ragtag way of doing it would be throwing them in biomes where more pokemon spawn. And you can edit the database. There's a handy little video on youtube that shows you how to use H2
By IceMan8030
#92738 Editing the database violates Pixelmons terms of service which you agreed to when you registered on the forums.
By Ren
#94264 ^^ I would hope it doesn't violate them, considering a staff member suggested that we edit the database.
Anyway, thank you for the update :) Much appreciated!
By Lemonita
RenHax wrote:^^ I would hope it doesn't violate them, considering a staff member suggested that we edit the database.
Anyway, thank you for the update :) Much appreciated!

You may change the database and you would need a H2 console editor for that.

Also you could simply raise the legendary spawnrate in the pixelmon.cfg since 2.5.7.
By Ren
#94319 Understood, thank you.
This was from before 2.5.7 so I no longer need the information, but I do appreciate it.
JOIN THE TEAM