Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Tyguy20
#92699 I have been playing on a Pixelmon server. The difficulty is peaceful and it's a survival server. At the server Pokemart you can sell gunpowder. I know that Voltorbs drop gun powder when killed. So, I would like to know if it is possible to create a Voltorb farm. If it is possible, please tell me how. If it is not possible, just reply saying it is not possible. Thanks for reading! :D

By MCXProgram
#92751 Herrr... Dont jump to conclusions... if you could some how spawn voltorb and either suffocate, drown, or by any other posible means... Yes you CAN! And im gonna try build it!
By SPG
#92753 well, you can easily make a farm, but just voltorbs, no you cant, all it is is a slandered mob spawner that can only have 2 air blocks of spawning room (so player sivez then in the fall you would have to throw them to at least 2 blocks of lava because pokemon have a ton of hp, then throw a bunch of spalsh potions of harming at them because the lava would burn the drops if you dont because pokemon's hp isnt predicable for the most part
By MCXProgram
#93640 Herrr... Yes... quite true... But... Nevermind. WAIT!!! There has been a not so recent update including additions to the /pokespawn command to spawn lvl whatever pokemon! so unless you can still spawn pokemon with command blocks
By enkilleridos
#93654 What you do is install railcraft and buildcraft. Then install a quarry at a plains/forest edge(It's where I have encountered them the most.) let the quarry go until you fill a large chest. Break the quarry and the machine powering it and you have a team rocket style hole that pokemon fall into. Go battle the pokemon, while they won't all be voltorbs if you do it right you could get a fair amount. Or instead of a forest/plains edge, a taiga/plains edge so you can catch magnemites and voltorbs.

If you don't feel like using steam power that is given in railcraft or a sterling engine/quarry combo. You could always dig a 10 block deep hole. It won't be 100% voltorbs, but there will be enough to make a couple of things of tnt.
By Reinen
#95053 Maybe use the pokespawners in 3.0 when its released
JOIN THE TEAM