Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JJL1000
#92798 Hi, My name is JJL1000 and I was just wondering if maybe you guys [specifically SPG] could make Magmortar and Ampharos's models soon. I really would like it if they came out in Pixelmon 2.6.1,
Also the Kalos region starters (Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin, etc) could be added. I would love a Greninja in my party <3

-JJL1000

Don't be afraid to comment! I check 'em every hour!

By SPG
#92806 we arent added gen 6 for some time, normally i would say til gen 7, but the case for waiting for gen 6 to come out to do gen 5 pokemon was different from now, so you can wait and see for that because no one knows what will happen right now (not even me and im the one that sets it up) as for those 2 pokemon, we dont take requests, we do what we feel like it when given, and i'll have a list of pokemon I recomend a set group of people to do, and even then im not force them to do that. what im saying is, if you want it, make it, and that will never change
JOIN THE TEAM