Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Titty master
#93254 So my friends and I found this mod a couple of weeks ago, and WOW. We've probably gotten more Pixelmon than sleep! :D
This mod is truly awesome, and I really would like to thank you for this!
We've made our best server so far, with towns, stadiums, npcs ect. and it's been such a good time.

This mod is almost perfect, in my eyes there is only ONE key feature missing. Now that I've gotten a party of lvl 50+ pixelmon, I only ever get a challenge when I run into bosses(and they can be quite rare, which they should).
The most fun part of the pokemon games has to me, always been the gym battles. And what I would really like to see, is a way to create custom npc trainers! This would instantly make the game almost twice as good, and would extend the game and make it much longer.

It would simply break my heart not to see this feature get implemented. You guys got so much talent, and I believe you can make this possible.

And again thank you for creating my favorite mod for my favorite game!

(Sorry for bad grammar, I'm from Denmark)

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT THAT OUT.

By Animalol
#93257 I'm sorry, but we do not take suggestions.
Locking this.
JOIN THE TEAM