Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By drakehardy
#93333 i downloaded 2.5.7 and i go to open minecraft with the cracked launcher and after the mojang logo pops up, the game crashes! is there a way to fix this? i have tried on every version of Pixelmon since the launcher was made!! i love this game, i played it before the laucher came in, and i loved it! please help me!!!

By Brawnk
#93336 Try it with a legal copy of minecraft.
By enkilleridos
#93357 Wait you can't afford $20? Your budget is so little that you can't set aside $5 a week (if you have a job.) or if you are like me with a set monthly income set aside $5 a month untill you can buy it? Ask for it for a christmas present. Gift codes are available to be bought from minecraft.net If no one likes you enough to buy you minecraft for a xmas present I feel for you.

Besides the cracked version is crap anyway. Not many mods actually work for it. Even though I have a legitimate account I get the same problem when I log in with the cracked version.
JOIN THE TEAM