Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

What do you think of the features mentioned in the recent Dev Post?

35%
19%
6%
6%
N/A
3%
N/A
3%
26%
By Adventure_Drake
#93625 So with the recent dev post out, I was wondering what everyone thinks of the upcoming changes. Is there anything specific your interested in? Anything you are against? Questions? Concerns? Comments? Speculations? What do you think?

By SPG
#93627 legendary stuff, and the sub biome, legendary stuff because I totally didnt help with it, and the sub-biome because i know what it is
By Jephon
#93638 I'm curious how they plan on doing the breeding.

This is going to be one thing, IMO that could be amazing if they get it right but if they get it wrong it could be blah.. And it would be easy to do wrong.

I'm not talking the backend coding and etc.. Just the implementation.

Will there be a machine to breed them? Will there be a way to let pokemon stay at a daycare? If so, we have daycares already at my server. Could these be used for the breeding purpose?

Meh.. it will be either intuitive for Single player or multiplayer imo.. It would be hard for both to work well me thinks.
By DutchKroket
#93670 Notice how there are 3 poll answers that are positive about the update and 5 about how negative it will be.
By Adventure_Drake
#93703 I know. I just put it there just cus. :P For me, I think it would be cool if you could set up your own Daycare center. Imagine a fenced off area with a 'Nest Block' in it. You right click on it to chose which Pokemon to breed, they come out of their Pokeballs and walk around in that area, then your free to go off and do other stuff. When you come back, you pick them up and there could be an egg in the nest.
By Jephon
Adventure_Drake wrote:I know. I just put it there just cus. :P For me, I think it would be cool if you could set up your own Daycare center. Imagine a fenced off area with a 'Nest Block' in it. You right click on it to chose which Pokemon to breed, they come out of their Pokeballs and walk around in that area, then your free to go off and do other stuff. When you come back, you pick them up and there could be an egg in the nest.

^^^^ This

I wish that this daycare could be staffed in some way if a server allowed it to be so. Kinda like the games, but with real players.

There could be an option in the config "auto daycare = on" or something. Wishful thinking but it would be nice.
By Datmusic
#93987 I thought about how I would respond to this several times over. So I came up with this response: Just wait and see. Its better to be surprised in the long run then knowing everything about it.
JOIN THE TEAM