Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By emma13
#95118 So, what i found out so far before even playing/getting forge .PLEASE HELP
I cant get m forge somewhy, when i press skip after 5 seconds it just go over and over than again(wait skip wit skip, nothing happens). WHY? (i have that endless skip problem but am using CHROME and my Adblock is off, (well its says that something was blocked but still,... why?)
And, i dont have original minecrfat account, so is it possible to play on mineshafter?
(when i open adfly for mineforge it says enable ur cookies(and i have done that already -.-) PLEAS HELP ME ) :oops:

By Trigore
#95131 Well we only support real minecraft users it very cheap minecraft its worth every penny. Other then that I don't understand you please use proper English.
By enkilleridos
#95203 You can download Forge from here.

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/ind ... 059.0.html

Choose the Installer and there is the direct link. If you still have access to your original e-mail you used to register minecraft, you can always change your password through the Forgot Password? on the login screen at minecraft.net. If you forgot your username there is a Forgot Username? option as well.
JOIN THE TEAM