Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By enkilleridos
#96074 Considering Minecraft Forge came out for 1.7.2 i'm guessing 1.7.2.

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/ind ... tion=files

So yea..Merry Christmas to us! Not sure how long it will take to update, but i'm pretty sure MrM said somewhere that it was going to be 1.7.2, and that they were making preparations so they don't have to do too much work to get it updated.
By Pro_Malti
Scalade wrote:It will be released for 1.7, and now that forge for 1.7 is ready, development and testing can continue

Forge 1.7 is not ready yet I believe, it's still in beta and is not stable enough for the team to actual work on it.
By Jfreak9
#98294 Mr. M went on Vacation for Two weeks. If by the time he gets back significant progress hasn't been made for 1.7 forge than he will release 3.0 for 1.6.4.
By SPG
Jfreak9 wrote:Mr. M went on Vacation for Two weeks. If by the time he gets back significant progress hasn't been made for 1.7 forge than he will release 3.0 for 1.6.4.

Would love to know where you got the assumption that we will put 3.0 on 1.6.4, when he comes back and its not done we continue to wait
By XRECKXIMPACT
SPG wrote:
Jfreak9 wrote:Mr. M went on Vacation for Two weeks. If by the time he gets back significant progress hasn't been made for 1.7 forge than he will release 3.0 for 1.6.4.

Would love to know where you got the assumption that we will put 3.0 on 1.6.4, when he comes back and its not done we continue to wait

He actually did say that in his news update about him going on vacation. Not trying to be a smartass about it, but just thought I would point that out.
JOIN THE TEAM