Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bio3210
#97719 Ok...I was trying to make a remodel for the gyarados and I was using Blender. Just to see how it might look like in the end or how hard it could get....i googled gyarados blender. There is apparently a website where there are so many models of pokemon that could be used for pixelmon. this is merely a suggestion. when I downloaded the gyarados model......first it was awesome....and before download, it gave some Terms and Conditions, which will be below. So...yeah thats all i have to say.

The Terms and Conditions:
| Show
Terms and Conditions

The file you are about to download was produced by Nintendo/GameFreak, and they are the legitimate copyright holders. How you use any of the downloaded files is up to you BUT your usage MUST conform to USC 17 Section 107 and must NOT violate international copyright/intellectual property law, or the copyright/intellectual property law of the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, your own country of residence, and any other member states, the key points of which are summarized here:

You must not use this file in any way which generates a profit for yourself or anyone else. This includes re-distribution on sites such as MegaUpload, Mega, Dropbox and MediaFire. 'Mirroring' of any files contained within this download is expressly prohibited without permission from RootOfEvilStudios
You must attribute Nintendo and Gamefreak in any visual or digital (including rendered/modeled/traced images) reproduction, with the text "Pokemon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2013" in a clear and visible font
DEVIANTART: THE LAST POINT IS LEGALLY BINDING. YOU MUST ADD THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE "3D model data is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2013" TO YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION

ONE FINAL TIMEYou must credit Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company in ANY reproductions of ANY of the downloaded files.
This is under internationally binding law, NOT the request of ROEStudios. Richard Sowden/RootOfEvil Studios accepts no responsibility for the actions of the downloader, and by clicking the 'Agree' link below you agree that you are solely responsible for your usage of the downloaded file. Your IP will be recorded to ensure compliance.

The following notes are not legally binding:

Please credit ROEStudios with the extraction in any reproductions or redistribution's, especially if you put an image made with these models on deviantart
Some of the models contained therein may require UV correction, as the program made to extract them is not 100% effective yet. Please attempt to correct theise yourself, it is a simple enough process and there is a guide for it on this website
Some of the models contained may be missing components, or only contain one component. The file will contain more than one model of the pokemon, however, so please check ALL files in the pokemon's folder before reporting a corrupted model

By SPG
#97728 no, this is copyright and we are already aware of it because i found it (along with many other sites) you are only aloud to use these models as a reference, nothing more
JOIN THE TEAM