Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KingFlame183
#98538 How do you change a pokemons nature. In some servers I played on the ops could change a pokemon's nature

By IceMan8030
#98539 You can use NBTedit to do this.

*moved to General Discussion*
By IceMan8030
#98677 You can look in the approved models section to get a good idea of what is or might be added. Other than that we can't give you anymore information.
By Pro_Malti
SPG wrote:I KNOW WHAT POKEMON WILL BE ADDED!

2 can play at that game. :D
By IceMan8030
Pro_Malti wrote:

Blah Blah Blah..... Make it 3
By SPG
IceMan8030 wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:

Blah Blah Blah..... Make it 3

Eh... i shared a few with you, there are far more then what i gave screenshots for
By IceMan8030
SPG wrote:Eh... i shared a few with you, there are far more then what i gave screenshots for

Yep
By Pro_Malti
IceMan8030 wrote:
SPG wrote:Eh... i shared a few with you, there are far more then what i gave screenshots for

Yep

If I don't give the screenshots to SPG, he can't give screenshots to you, but he can still tell what is in and what is not. :P :twisted:
By SPG
Pro_Malti wrote:
IceMan8030 wrote:

Yep

If I don't give the screenshots to SPG, he can't give screenshots to you, but he can still tell what is in and what is not. :P :twisted:
thats actually not true, i have my ways of getting screenshots ; )
JOIN THE TEAM