Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By devvious
#99105 Hello im a big pixelmon fan, and im asking my self alot of questions about the new 3.0 update so i want to ask informed ppl some questions: What starting pixelmon will be added?
Wich new pixelmon will be added?
Will they add new legendarys?
will they add fairy type pixelmon?
so if anyone has any awnsers to this questions please post them down in the reply :) thanks ahed :)

By SPG
#99107 I'll answer them in order fom what you asked
Those ones
These ones
Maybe
No....well... sort of not really
Hoped this helped <3
By Vessica
#99320 Fairy Types will not be added until gen 7 in Pokemon (besides how would they figure out how to get Sylveon, Pokemon Amie is gonna take work), yea I know bummer D: I think Chimchar and Torchic will be added. I THINK! um new legendaries? Idk.
By SPG
Vessica wrote:Fairy Types will not be added until gen 7 in Pokemon (besides how would they figure out how to get Sylveon, Pokemon Amie is gonna take work), yea I know bummer D: I think Chimchar and Torchic will be added. I THINK! um new legendaries? Idk.

uh no.... we may add that, just no new pokemon/mega evos
By devvious
#100316 i hear that u will add
Scizor
Ampharos
Gliscore
Mamoswine
Kingdra
By devvious
MoeBoy76 wrote:
devvious wrote:i hear that u will add
Scizor
Ampharos
Gliscore
Mamoswine
Kingdra

well that's news to me, who told you that?

I watch alot of youtube so i heard it from various youtubers
By SPG
devvious wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:
devvious wrote:i hear that u will add
Scizor
Ampharos
Gliscore
Mamoswine
Kingdra

well that's news to me, who told you that?

I watch alot of youtube so i heard it from various youtubers
worst source you could possibly have, unless that youtuber is Pyroblock or Ghostwolf, never trust what youtubers say
By wesleybruno7
#100348 The version 3.0 has been released or has already forecast to be completed?
I am meeting the forum now and I still could not find anything that speaks a prediction or a delivery date for this new version of the mod
By devvious
#100358 Well dunno i can only guess but my recourses say ur adding the evolved form of electrabuzz elektrabuy or somethin like thth was his name lolol
By SPG
devvious wrote:Well dunno i can only guess but my recourses say ur adding the evolved form of electrabuzz elektrabuy or somethin like thth was his name lolol

Like i said, unless that resource is me or ghost, dont trust them, am i denying that assumption? No, but im not saying its right either
JOIN THE TEAM