Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By unicorn456
#103201 Well my first shiny I've gotten ever since I had started pokemon (Pearl) was a misdreavus. At first I thought it sucks cause I tend to love cute pokemon but later on I've started to grow upon it, so then I trained it until it reached Lv100. Sadly I've let my cousin use my Ds and he just suddenly started over the whole entire game so I was like meh lol. I just started playing pixelmon for about a week now and I still haven't caught a shiny, so hopefully it will be something cute. <3 :lol:

By Frisson
#110102 My first natural shiny was a geodude in the silver version, also I managed to hatch a shiny cyndaquil so I'm not sure if that one counts ;). My first shiny pixelmon caught me off guard greatly because literally moments before I saw and caught it my thoughts were "My best chances at seeing any shiny might be in the extreme hills boime".
I was on a pygmy pidgeot and decided to land, and then the most wonderful thing spawned. A shiny!!! :o
At first I was bewildered, and my brain wouldn't accept it to be true. It was day time so I chose my 15+ ultra balls and didn't bother attacking it. On the second attempt the ultra ball captured my first shiny pixelmon. 8-)
His name is Jackie, and he is a shiny Hitmonchan. :)
Thanks for reading!
By Vortorn
#110172 My first shiny in pixelmon was a Solrock. One day I'll get a shiny Lunatone to go with him. XD

-Vortorn
By The Big Pixel
#110842 I killed my first shiny. he was a geodude and I thought he was a yellow boss and I got no drops and I was like OMG HE WAS A SHINY. Then literaratly 5 mins later I found shiny scyther and a shiny wartortal right next to each other.
By Aichu
#110912 My First shiny was shiny muk , i was happy but also sad , first multyplayer shiny was koffing , i screemed as hell.
JOIN THE TEAM