Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By RighteousGamer
#99448 I am curious what is a good Leafeon moveset. Leafeon has high attack, plus mine is adament nature so its even higher. What is the best moveset for a leafeon. The current of moves I have are X-Scissor, Dig, Synthesis, and Leafblade. Open to suggestion of what to replace :D

By Some Body
#99462 If you're fighting other real players, Dig isn't the greatest option as it gives them a free opportunity to switch to something like a Flying-type Pokémon.

Other move options to consider include:
-Swords Dance, boosts Attack and makes Leafeon even more dangerous.
-Return, neutral coverage against Fire, Poison, Flying, Bug, and Dragon-types.
-Aerial Ace, hits Bug-types and Grass/Poison-types.
-Substitute, if you know how to use it. Otherwise, don't bother.

Options that are unavailable unless you get a new Eevee:
-Baton Pass, pass the Swords Dance boost/Substitute to something else.
-Double-Edge, stronger Normal-type move.
-GrassWhistle, bad accuracy, but the sleep is nice when it does hit.
-Quick Attack, priority move for faster, weakened Pokémon.
Note: GrassWhistle and Baton Pass/Double-Edge cannot be used together due to Eevee's and Leafeon's level-up learnsets.
By RomeoSync
#107475 The main Moves I use For leafeon would Be:

Bite DarkMove: mostly never miss and can flinch opponents pixelmon
LeafBlade GrassMove: Shear power in attack ONE HIT KO for most pixelmon (especially WATERTYPES)
Energyball GrassMove: A very effective Attack even effective alittle Against other Grass types ONE HIT KO for some ( manly WATERTYPES)
Solarbeam Grassmove: 2-turn Process But a Sure KO for if not all than most pixelmon even higher levels
By Some Body
#107495 -Bite has uses but you're missing the point. Leaf Blade already has 100% accuracy and the flinch chance doesn't justify using it over Leaf Blade most of the time. It is only useful against Gengar and Drifblim.
-Leaf Blade is quite strong on Leafeon, but it's far from OHKOing every Pokémon, especially if they are around your level. It's still Leafeon's best move, but you're overselling it.
-Energy Ball is redundant coverage and comes off of Leafeon horrible Special Attack, which means it's doing little damage to anything.
-SolarBeam is along the same lines, redundant coverage and a Special Attack. The charging turn leaves you open for the opponent to switch into a Pokémon that resists it too. It's not OHKOing much either.
JOIN THE TEAM