Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By valerie_diaz
#99990 hello people of the pixelmon community! i am a complete noob when it comes to forums and such so im not very sure if this is in the right place. ive been looking all over the internet for a few days for a pixelmon server with specifications to my liking. ive been looking for a regular server with no gyms no economy no ranks and none of the things normal servers have. you could say im looking for a single-player-world-like server where we play as if its a normal survival game except with pixelmon :) now that i think of it, if there was a server like that people would have most likely made a lot of progress and it still wouldnt be what im looking for. so if anyone is PLANNING ON making a server like the one i described i would LOVE IT if you msg me and let me know so i can join you and a couple other people for an awesome adventure. p.s. im 18 years old so anyone around that age would be great( 16-20 maybe?) just so we can relate on things and maybe have common interests(besides minecraft obviously)
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for reading this and hopefully i didnt make a fool of myself. i hope i hear from people! :D

By Jephon
#99998 I seriously dont think you will be able to find a server quite like that. Server's are generally built with a vision and a goal.. Generally.

You can look through the servers in our forum here or go to different server lists at planetminecraft or others and look through those. I will wish you good luck but it will be highly unlikely you will find that in a server that will be around for longer than a month.
By ghostiekitty
#100130 Yeah. It is pretty hard to find one that is just pure pixelmon and minecraft without any additions. I just ran the server on my computer with 2 or 3 friends before so I didn't have to deal with finding a server that isn't around.
By floh22
#100146 the problem with a "vanilla" pixelmon server is that it sorta gets boring. an economy adds to the trading part of the game. gyms are there for people who like that part of the game and want the feel of the original game. oh and ranks essential on any server. the server you are looking for is a private (whitelisted) server which doesnt accept many people. something like mindcraft. honestly, you wont find that :p. id recomend just joining a server with the stuff and then ignore it! you dont have to use the economy. you dont have to use the gyms. and whats the problem with ranks? o_O if you wanna see what we have, our ip is fcservers.com! we try to keep the original feel of pixelmon while adding some extra fun things.
By Jephon
#100150 Yea, our server tries for the same. It is a survival server which is as close as you will find to what you are looking for. Build your own house, harvest your own food from pokemon, make your own pokeballs.. etc. But yea.. Thats as close as you will find to what you are looking for.
JOIN THE TEAM