Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Whiss
#9074 I just downloaded the mod today and it appears to be working normally. I have my starter pokemon and there are wild pokemon everywhere. But I cannot find bauxite ore anywhere. I have read topics on it, read the wiki, I have checked everything for tips. I looked in Extreme hill bios, I looked deep, I looked right under sea level, I checked natural caves, I checked everywhere and I haven't found one single piece of ore.
Same for the apricorn. It say's apricorn are in all forest biomes. I checked 4 forest biomes at least and scavenged them thoroughly to no avail. Is there a reason these things would not spawn in my game? I have wasted hours on this mod just trying to find the basic materials and it is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Any and all help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

By MrMasochism
#9075 Did you create a new world for this or load an old one? Old worlds will not have any of this stuff in the chunks that are already generated, you'll have to check new areas to see it
By Whiss
#9076 Gotcha! I wish they had that listed somewhere lol. No I have only tried my old worlds. So if I just go to an area I have never been too before the blocks will spawn there? Or does it only work in a new world?
By MrMasochism
#9078 Go to an area you've never been to and they'll be there. All mods are the same in this respect which is why it isn't mentioned. New features in worlds can only be added as the world generates (so as you go to areas you have never been before)
JOIN THE TEAM