Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MattMatt296
#101092 Hello ever since i downloaded pixelmon 2.5.1 i have had pink and black textures on everything that has to do with the mod except for TMs. I was hoping and wondering if the new update will fix this problem that i have which makes it very difficult to play the game. Bosses are a pain to identify and shinys are impossible to identify because everything is pink and black :( I really hope that the update fixes my problem :(

By Copy Cat Master
#101095 Possible it could be because of your your graphic card (?).

I do not have texture on Dewdong and Venusaur and the reason is because of my graphic card.
By Isi
Copy Cat Master wrote:Possible it could be because of your your graphic card (?).

I do not have texture on Dewdong and Venusaur and the reason is because of my graphic card.

That's completely correct. Make sure your Graphics drivers are completely up to date. Then make sure you're using the latest recommended version of Forge. If you're still getting issues, then your card is that far out of date that you should be getting a new one anyway.
By SPG
MattMatt296 wrote:Sorry but its for sure not the graphics card. I have an AMD Radeon 8000 HD Discrete graphics card so that is no the problem. I can run battlefield 4

That doesnt mean anything, update your drivers
By IceMan8030
#101674 Have you tried disabling your anti-virus and using a different browser when downloading the mod? and to upgrade your drivers follow these steps "right-click on your desktop" " select properties" "select the settings tab" "select advanced" "select the adapter tab" "select properties" "select driver tab" "select update driver"
By MattMatt296
#102072 Im on windows 8 and when i right click the desktop there is no properties option, do you know how to update the drivers on windows 8? On a side note i caught a Moltres in a great ball!

Edit: I just updated the drivers and it fixed nothing errything still pink and black :(
By IceMan8030
#102218 Yea like Moe said you are actually missing textures if they are pink and black so you need the 2.5.7.zip but you need to disable your antivirus and use a different web browser (preferably firefox) in order to get the pixelmon textures.
JOIN THE TEAM