Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jack_Attack12
#9313 Done this for people asking about it on the chat!

Charmeleon, Charizard : Blaze powder
Caterpie: String
Weedle: String
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidegeot: feather
Spearow, Fearow: feather
Pikachu: glowstone
Zubat, Golbat: rotten flesh
Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume: seeds
Meowth, Persian: gold nugget
Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam: Ender Pearl
Bellsprout: vines
Tentacool: ink sac
Magnemite, Magneton: Iron Ingot
Doduo, Dodrio: Feather
Voltorb, Electrode: gunpowder
Cubone, Marowak: bones
Chansey: egg
Horsea: ink sac
Magikarp: raw fish
Snorlax: apple
Dratini: Diamond
Mareep: Wool
Miltank: raw beef

By Nom Lexip
#9492 Personally, i think that items like gold nuggets and apples should be rarer, considering you can use them to make Rare Candies.

Also, Swinub/Pilowswine should drop pork chops, and some of the birds should drop raw chicken. :P
By cavlery
#10022 I feel I'd like eggs to be more common, though I don't know which pokemon I'd choose to drop them...

I also could do with some leather.
By Jack_Attack12
#10026 There will be more egg dropping pokemon, like togepi. And I'm 100% sure some poKemon will drop leather when there added
By Tom_X
#10602 Great list, needed it :)
By TinBritches
#11257 I would like to see some pokemon drop blaze rod. Luckily I had to venture off to the nether to find firestone and I came across a blaze spawner, so I got some, but it would be nice to see a pokemon drop it if vanilla mobs are not going to spawn.

Also I second the leather dropping pokemon.
By hotburn101
#13117 I think gravaler should drop smooth stone
By Umbre0n
#13120 You should make it more random. I mean, use bublapedia to find it.

An Eevee could drop random blocks like dirt, wood, maybe an apple. That kind of random. There's no way that every single Bellspout is holding a vine.

Atleast make it so you get two drops at most. One drop for the Pokemon itself (e.i. "..Swinub/Pilowswine should drop pork chops.."), and rarely drop another item that the Pokemon itself was holding.

If you want it more complex, if an Eevee was holding an apple, around near the end of it's life it would gain about 10 life points. e.i. if a pokemon was holding an item that makes it un-confusable, it will never be confused (unless it drops the item..?).
By SPG
Umbre0n wrote:You should make it more random. I mean, use bublapedia to find it.

An Eevee could drop random blocks like dirt, wood, maybe an apple. That kind of random. There's no way that every single Bellspout is holding a vine.

Atleast make it so you get two drops at most. One drop for the Pokemon itself (e.i. "..Swinub/Pilowswine should drop pork chops.."), and rarely drop another item that the Pokemon itself was holding.

If you want it more complex, if an Eevee was holding an apple, around near the end of it's life it would gain about 10 life points. e.i. if a pokemon was holding an item that makes it un-confusable, it will never be confused (unless it drops the item..?).
ok, code it then, with how its set up you put it in the database and it will always drop those items
By Umbre0n
#13126 Sorry, you weren't asking me to code it, were you? I have 0 knowledge of Minecraft modding. This is just an idea I had.
JOIN THE TEAM