Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By jack_epic
#107911 I'm happy to have spawners in Pixelmon, but the thing I'm looking forward to the most is Wonder Trade. (If Isi has finished developing it). Wonder Trade would be a great feature for servers, even though it has its down sides, like people trading common, low leveled pokes in hope to get strong pokes, it also has a huge potential to do good things/make things interesting for the future of trading in Pixelmon.
By crunchyberries
#107981 I'm interested in more Pokemon, like many others are, but I'm really excited for more of the meta game changes. More items, more settings, and the introduction of more strategies to use against trainers/my friends/potential server peers is what has me on my seat. I can't wait!
JOIN THE TEAM