Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SnowBlitzz
#101881 wow, with the "sky biome", servers will be filled with 1x1 towers... really bad idea, MrMasochism

By Airth
#101888 they don't mean it like that, it will probably be at different lvls, and probably not that far up,
By SnowBlitzz
#101895 I hope so, cuz I don't wanna see a server full of 1x1 towers because people stack up just to catch a pidgey or something. I'm sure other server owners wouldn't want that either :3
By MrMasochism
#102013 There are always some people in this world who always look at anything new with an eye to find something to disapprove of rather than with a view to what it could add
By Cyclonit
#102018 What I don't understand about the new sky biome is how you are going to implement it? Actual biomes in Minecraft are 2D and editing them requires a lot of work. I guess you are not going to change the 2D biome structure into 3D, are you?
By Cyclonit
#102031 I can see it happening. I'd merely like to know how they are going to implement it. A 3d biome structure is far beyond the scope of this mod (and would include modifying tons of vanilla files).
By Cyclonit
#102038 Do you still take biomes into account? Like some birds spawn above plains, some above beaches etc?
JOIN THE TEAM