Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KD Sweets
#101988 [center]In this latest edition of Pixelmon does Mewtwo just spawn or do i have to edit the database to give he the ability to spawn? and where does he spawn, I am sure i seen him spawn in Extreme Hills in lets plays on youtube. :D[/center]

By KD Sweets
#101996 Yes i have pixelmon i have had it since if first came out but i know a few updates ago you had to edit the database to get mewtwo to spawn and yes i can spawn mewtwo with /pokespawn mewtwo but just wanted to know if he spawns without editing the database?
By Some Body
#101998 Wrong. Mewtwo cannot spawn naturally. Let's Plays are not a reliable source as they may do things under the radar to make the LP more interesting.
By Some Body
#102003 The database itself shows that Mewtwo doesn't spawn naturally. Stop using the unofficial Pixelmon wiki on Wikia and use the official wiki.
JOIN THE TEAM