Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mclovinislegit
#102153 I'm aware that some of you guys have seen websites such as "minecraftdl.com". I warn you, do not download this. When I first started playing Minecraft, I downloaded it, not noticing how shady the site was and ended up completely messing up my previous laptop. The viruses themselves require a lot of money to fix and will scar your computer. Be warned. MrMasochism, this is a genuine warning. I'm serious this really messes up computers. Also, it can vary in effect in happening. I've seen it happen within a matter of seconds to 3 days later.

By Animalol
#102157 People should not be downloading Pixelmon from any other site anyway - or any mod for that matter - but only the official site. Also they should not be downloading it from any other site because direct download links or mod packs with Pixelmon in them are not allowed whatsoever.
By Copy Cat Master
#102295 Something like this is un-aovidable, though.
By Copy Cat Master
mclovinislegit wrote:Um, how?

It's like crime (Well, this actually a crime because it violated the pixelmon rights but yeah) and it un-avoidable. Killing, war and etc. Get my points here?. xD
JOIN THE TEAM