Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lafiel
#102240 is grass knot and electro ball working right?

If I am putting this in wrong place then I am sorry.

But this is not me reporting a bug are anything, it a question on pixelmon.

So I believe general chat is right.

By Lafiel
Some Body wrote:Grass Knot always has 60 base power as a placeholder. The variable power depending on weight is not there yet.

Electro Ball works.

Did some test and tell me I am wrong, but electro ball seems to be semi broken.

It works correctly normally, but if you use a spd boost move like agility. It does not seem to work. gengar spd 342, raichu spd 315.

Was two test pokemon, and I use electro ball on gengar and then it got the gengar down to about 10hp left. So we finish battle and went to heal.

Then I used 3 agility and use electro ball again and it did the same amount of damage.
By Some Body
#102361 Did some testing, and the real glitch seems to be with the boosting of stats in general; any claimed stat boosts don't actually happen.
By Lafiel
Some Body wrote:Did some testing, and the real glitch seems to be with the boosting of stats in general; any claimed stat boosts don't actually happen.

weird, when I use iron def,, on metagross stuff like earthquake does a lot less damage to me.

Then on pikachu agility makes me faster then pokemon that was faster.

Then in drifblim minimize allow move that usually have 100% hit rate like physic to miss.
By Some Body
#102400 Tested all of those and nothing is any different. I can even use the move over six times and it won't fail. It claims that the boosted stat was decreased but the damage shows that this is not the case. Possibly a bug that only shows up in Pixelmon 2.5.7 and/or in singleplayer, and if you have those, I have no explanation.
By Lafiel
#102403 I have those, but I am on a server.

And state boost skills work for me, if it did not then my tank metagross would die in a second, but after 3 iron def earthquake does like 10damage on me.

As well as all my other states boost skills I have.

I even built a jolly/agility metagross and with a base spd of 254 it out runs jolteon and every single other pokemon once I use agility onces.
JOIN THE TEAM