Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LORD MJ
#102545 Hello,

I'm making a private Pixelmon pack. Pixelmon is an awesome mods by itself, but since I'm adding mods why not add some more? I want Pixelmon to stay as the main mod, so please don't suggest mods like Twilight Forest or any of those big mods. I want small simple mods that will help make my Minecraft experience a bit unique. So please help me out and post suggestions bellow, I will edit this post as I get suggestions and post when I have the pack up and running.

Approved Mods list:
- Forge
- Pixelmon
- Crafting guide
- Natura
- Thinker's Construct
- Rei's Minimap
- Jammy's Furniture Mod
- Bibliocraft
- Backpack mods
- Inventory Tweaks
- Rotten Flesh to Leather
- Shaders (not sure on this one, may or may not install it)
- Iron Chests

Rejected mods list:
- Better Sprinting
- Custom NPCs
- Optifine
- Treecapitator
- Better 3rd Person View
- Better Grass / Leaves mod
- Smart Movement

The very fist version of my modpack has this mods.
- Forge
- Code Chicken Core
- iChun Util
- Pixelmon
- Crafting guide
- Natura
- Thinker's Construct
- Rei's Minimap
- Jammy's Furniture Mod
- Bibliocraft
- Backpack
- Inventory Tweaks
- Iron Chests
- Ender Storage
- Extra Utilities
- Gravity Gun
- Portal Gun
- ComputerCraft

Thank you everyone in advance for helping me put this pack together, it's much appreciated! :)

By Lapras131
#102553 I know the bibliocraft mod works really well, as well as mr crayfish's furniture mod. Those are both for decor mainly, but I also used the backpack mod. Custom NPCsworks well too, but I think there may be an inventory thing (need citation on that one though).
By SmeyersNation
#102567 Things that I cannot play Pixelmon with out are, Rei's Minimap Inventory Tweaks and Better Sprinting Mod. And even optifine is good. Also until 3.0 look for the mod pokeloot on the forums
By Lapras131
LORD MJ wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. Is Jammy's furniture mod still incompatible with Pixelmon? I would rather use that furniture mod if I can, but I don't want to edit block ids.

As far as I know it is compatible, because I've seen it used in the Iron & Coal series of pixelmon by challenge accepted. BTW crafting guide is compatible, I use it all the time.
By Airth
#102599 zans is better then reis and try rottenflesh to leather, and trecapitator
By Vikerus
#102640 Smart movement works great with pixelmon. Some of the more advanced features are glitchy but it's still all there. +1 for Shaders the best performing shaderspack for me has been Sildurs Basic.
By Copy Cat Master
#102770 Nice, someone should have make this kind of topic from the first time. xD

By the way, anyone know if camping mod working with pixelmon?.
JOIN THE TEAM