Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By ShadowAbyss
#107919 Very few I have played with conflict with pixelmon, the main exception would be NEI. Popular mods like Thaumcraft and IC2 are compatible for me, and I think overall most mods should be compatible, so it may be more efficient to just list the mods that don't work with pixelmon.
By Copy Cat Master
Devias1987 wrote:Camping does work with Pixelmon as said before about another mod i remember seeing it in Iron & Coal by Challenge Accepted

That is the old one. I am talking about the new one called Camping 2.0 mod.
By LORD MJ
#109183 Thanks for the suggestions. Also the Da Donk has an awesome avatar, I approve.

I'm probably going to add ComputerCraft and Project Red. And then the pack will be complete.

When I get back into playing Minecraft I will put the pack together and see if it all works.

About shaders: I'm still not sure if I want them or not. If I'm going to use a shader then I need to find one that doesn't transform Minecraft into a completely different game. I like to keep it as close to the original as I can.

Camping mod: I'm going to look at that mod when I have more time and decide if it'll go into the pack or not.

I will always use the latest version of Pixelmon, so Pokeloot won't get into the pack.

Any good texture packs? I'm looking for either an Anime/Pokemon styled texture packs or I would use Ovo's Rustic or just Vanilla maybe.

Thank you again everyone of contributing to this thread. You have no idea how many hours of Googling you saved me. :D
JOIN THE TEAM