Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Copy Cat Master
#103523 The current pixelmon do not have much dragon, dark and ice type but I think that won't be a problem anymore in the next update.

By Krotuskang
#103770 man.... Can't wait to get pixelmon 3.0 and hope that sharpedo is ride able cause he looks fantastic!
By lugiaisbeast101
#103775 Nice post you got there XD There's a couple other vids out there, but I'd rather not ruin the surprise.
By Dark Prinplup
#103780 Im alittle suprised that the preview didn't show anything about breeding pokemon xD Anyone else curious how it will work?
By Aichu
#103808 Give me. I'll just put it on here in extras
By Doublade
#103815 I heard SPG say that there are over 100 pokemon now. I hope Garchomp is in it not because it's op it's because my faves are tyranitar salamance and garchomp.
By MrRokusho
#103855 Wow i didn't see the kyogre and groundon at first...
By Aichu
#103861 So didnt i , then i readed your guys replys and found out , and again , thanks for info!
JOIN THE TEAM