Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By redrafter
MrMasochism wrote:
redrafter wrote:Do they even have mods for consoles right now?

Even if they did, I thought I heard somewhere that they won't be using user-made mods, and would be using mods they created themselves.

That wouldn't be a mod then though...

No, they would make it and release it as a DLC. Not an official update.

By lugiaisbeast101
NovaStarShip wrote:Why not make a word because ik we got the seed generator and just make a world of pixelmon for ps3 users and put it up on the PSN and we can pay like 20$ for it ( ik I would ) and when we go to make a new world we type it pixelmoan on the seed generator and then boom it loads out the the pixelmoan world and we can begin raising pokemon on ps3 and you could even do it for the xbox360 and xboxone too, I see a lot of money comming in and I see satisfied customers right there with that pixelmoan download

Nonono you must be mistaken, if I recall correctly you cannot distribute a MC mod for profit, and that's the least of the issues. A NINTENDO copyright being recreated and sold on a different console......Lets just say it will have the exact opposite of what you stated, and no more pixelmon.

PS he got the signature from going on the off topic section and requesting it from burgy, to get an animated avatar simply search up a gif.
By Burgy
#107428 Haha, yeah it's fairly recent though. But I don't see why you would want Minecraft for any other console than PC.
PC is updated more frequently and there is so much more capabilities with the PC version. Such as mods like this.
JOIN THE TEAM