Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Smarticus14
#105696 If you are on a server it depends on whether the admins knows which files to transfer over, if they are still compatible, and probably only on single player if you know which files to exchange. But most people don't know which files so yes your items and pixelmon will most likely be wiped.
By EmperorEhryn
MrMasochism wrote:No, that's untrue. No pokemon should be lost through an upgrade

I left a server once because he lost everyone's info when updating pixelmon. Which made me livid cause I lost my shiny Rapidash I had like, just caught cause of it

I wanted to cry
sorta.

3.0 will be for 1.6.4 still correct?
By SPG
EmperorEhryn wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:No, that's untrue. No pokemon should be lost through an upgrade

I left a server once because he lost everyone's info when updating pixelmon. Which made me livid cause I lost my shiny Rapidash I had like, just caught cause of it

I wanted to cry
sorta.

3.0 will be for 1.6.4 still correct?

thats the server owner not doing something correctly, not because there was a new update, and yes, 3.0 will be on 1.6.4 then onto 1.7.x when forge is stable enough for release
JOIN THE TEAM