Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Turtylx
#105933 After viewing the YouTube videos, it left me with a few questions regarding both topics listed in the title of this thread.
I know that'd we'd have to wait until it comes out however if anyone knows anything it'd be a great help as I am currently building a Custom Map for a server and need some advice into how to go about a few things.

Spawners:
Will disabling Pixelmon spawning in the config files cause Pixelmon not to spawn from the spawners?
Is there another option being implemented into the config files to support this?

Trainers:
Is there an option for trainers to be battled only once, but by a number of players?
For example, NPC Gym leaders? I do know that you can have them give the badge when they lose, however the question is whether or not they can be battled once and only once by a single player, but other players can still battle them.

If anyone does know any details, it'd be much appreciated :)

By Turtylx
#106563 Another question about Trainers.

Do can trainers battle more than one player at a time? With a new server, we don't really want players bypassing trainers and skipping most of the campaign.
JOIN THE TEAM