Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Arsonist
Some Body wrote:
DreamOfEntertainment wrote:wrong because i seen the model he is said to be released in 3.0

Just because the model was made doesn't mean it's coming out immediately.

This is very true. When a model is done, SPG has to approve it, and then it has to be cleaned up, if there are any bits of geometry that are wonky, like 8 sided faces and such. Then it has to be rigged, and animated. Most of the recent models you might see on the modelling forum are not approved, let alone cleaned and rigged.

By Skywhale
IdeasMen123 wrote:
Skywhale wrote:I think I saw a screen shot with Drapion in it? If it's real then I'm really looking forward to catching a Drapion, since it's my favorite pokemon.

Before you go and spread a rumor, please provide some proof ;/ And where you obviously got this information. Because right now, you're wrong.

So, I'm supposed to assume that the very believable video posted in the main page of the mod website titled "3.0 sneak peek" which is show casing new models of some Pokemon already in the mod and also showing models of Pokemon that aren't in the mod (one of which by coincidence is Drapion) is only a prank and we aren't supposed to take it seriously? 'Cuz Man, I had no idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vwDnFys1oE
By S_Kunai
#110328 I've seen a Torkoal model and I'm pretty sure it was accepted. Though that doesn't mean it is being added. It if is, that is my favorite being added. If not, Spheal's evolution line. If that isn't being added, which I have no clue about, then Blaziken.
By joshua_DA
Skywhale wrote:
IdeasMen123 wrote:
Skywhale wrote:I think I saw a screen shot with Drapion in it? If it's real then I'm really looking forward to catching a Drapion, since it's my favorite pokemon.

Before you go and spread a rumor, please provide some proof ;/ And where you obviously got this information. Because right now, you're wrong.

So, I'm supposed to assume that the very believable video posted in the main page of the mod website titled "3.0 sneak peek" which is show casing new models of some Pokemon already in the mod and also showing models of Pokemon that aren't in the mod (one of which by coincidence is Drapion) is only a prank and we aren't supposed to take it seriously? 'Cuz Man, I had no idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vwDnFys1oE

all the pixelmon you see in the trailer are infact in 3.0.
By SPG
Some Body wrote:
Rados wrote:My favorite pokémon in 3.0 is definitely Arceus.

I'm wondering how many people will fall for this... (model isn't even finished)

you say this, but half of what i make never ends up on the site, unless i feel obligated to post it (like milotic to shut people up and groudon because there was kyoger)
JOIN THE TEAM