Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By kaasinees
#109879 Why would you first troll a thread by posting something offtopic and then lock it when someone is saying something about it?
Now a valid suggestion is being locked by you because you trolled it. That is not good moderator behavior.

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=11241

By Lizzy39632
#109893 Because he said a thousand times that he already knows where to spawn the legendaries. So what is your point? :roll:
By Trigore
#109894 Um I will do you a favor and lock this please do not insult our team(esp people like spg). And he did not troll he told you his answer that we are not doing that and he said we will not spawn pokes in dimension please refrain from this behavior trust me its for the best of everyone.
By SPG
#109898 it wasnt trolling, i posted that in JANUARY i didnt remake the suggest a feature section until after i posted that, it was far from trolling, it was an old topic
JOIN THE TEAM