Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Copy Cat Master
#109995 Updated my graphic driver and no more white venusaur, white dewgong and texture glitch for me. Huuuzaayy!!.

*Copy Cat Master dances*

By Copy Cat Master
ShadowMB76 wrote:and now i am sad cos i can't update mine, stupid Samsung and your modified hardware >.<

Mine is not modified, though.

Plus, I am using laptop. xD
By ShadowMB76
Copy Cat Master wrote:
ShadowMB76 wrote:and now i am sad cos i can't update mine, stupid Samsung and your modified hardware >.<

Mine is not modified, though.

Plus, I am on laptop. xD

mine is modified cos it is a laptop ;-;
By Copy Cat Master
#110060 Hmmm...?

By redrafter
Copy Cat Master wrote:Updated my graphic driver and no more white venusaur, white dewgong and texture glitch for me. Huuuzaayy!!.

*Copy Cat Master dances*

Yaaaaay! I wonder what life was like for you before. I couldn't live with my favorite grass starter without a texture. Just saying.

Btw, I just noticed you joined on my birthday. :3
By Copy Cat Master
redrafter wrote:
Copy Cat Master wrote:Updated my graphic driver and no more white venusaur, white dewgong and texture glitch for me. Huuuzaayy!!.

*Copy Cat Master dances*

Yaaaaay! I wonder what life was like for you before. I couldn't live with my favorite grass starter without a texture. Just saying.

Btw, I just noticed you joined on my birthday. :3

Yeah, I do not use bulbasaur because Venusaur will crash or lag me out if I throw him out. It very painful and hurt. D:
By AnDwHaT5
SPG wrote:who needs worry about updating drivers when you have this

Do you need a running operating system?
By MrMasochism
#110210 Some of us prefer computers that have pretty lights and are sparkling. The rest of us have better things to do with our time and are more concerned with what the computer will actually do
JOIN THE TEAM