Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Copy Cat Master
#110334 Old screenshot. My base was at village in plains and suddenly, 2 legend spawn there and some more spawn the next day.

Recent screenshot. In one fine day in Minecraft. I was just playing around and fly around like at 300+ y. Suddenly, this happening on me.

(P.S: The gap between the message is about 5-10 second and obviously, I do not find any of the legend spawned).

By AnDwHaT5
#110353 Are you using a world painted world (dosnt look like it). When i entered it (mainly because i messed up biomes ;-; ) They spawned like crazy! So if your world has messed up biomes that is a possibility as to why it is happening.
By Copy Cat Master
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Are you using a world painted world (dosnt look like it). When i entered it (mainly because i messed up biomes ;-; ) They spawned like crazy! So if your world has messed up biomes that is a possibility as to why it is happening.

No, the world generated randomly and I do not use any seeds or etc.

The only thing I do is I fly straight up to 300+ Y at extreme hills or plains and the legends will spawn like crazy.

As a side note, the extreme hills and plains is nearby.
By cr4zY
#110411 I can confirm this.

On my private server I built a city in the sky and an extreme hills biome is below. When I'm moving around in the city, legends spawn like crazy.

The city is at 200+ Y.
By Vortorn
#110414 Yeah I heard about this. If you fly a couple hundred blocks up above the biome where the legendary can spawn then it will and can spam new legendary spawns. The trick is getting back to the ground before they despawn. If you have 2 people it works really good.

-Vortorn
By Skyfry428
#110416 well here is what happens: depending on the spawn rate of pokemon in your world depends on how many spawn. so then if you get far away, some will start to spawn, but then get too far, and they despawn. so what is happening is that pokemon are spawning and despawning at extreme speeds. so yes, the legendaries were there, but only for a split second.
By redrafter
#110458 Yeah, I build a tower (with uses) and then use that for shiny hunting.

It's mainly because of the spawn distance, because Pixelmon will spawn within an X, Y, Z radius. When you're close to exiting the Y, Pixelmon spawn and despawn quickly. It's really useful, but you have to be good (and lucky) to get just what you want.
JOIN THE TEAM