Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By cavlery
#10003 Now, people have probably already commented on this, and I just can't find it but I've noticed when my pokemon get paralyzed in battle when they come out again for another battle they are suffering from a burn. I don't get why, and to the best of my knowledge that didn't happen in the original game...

Also, flinching doesn't do anything. I've made my opponent flinch four times and all that's happened from it is it turned around and destroyed my pokemon.

EDIT:

I also noticed that when my pokemon evolve the evolved form isn't added to the pokedex.

By SPG
#11080 ya, i told hiroku and i think i told mr. m about this, not sure if they already knew, but i told the guy that works on the moves sooooo ya
By KuryoZT
#11107 It's the same with healing-type moves, it doesn't heal you, live vampirism, morning sun, giga-drain
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:It's the same with healing-type moves, it doesn't heal you, live vampirism, morning sun, giga-drain

ya, we know about that, hiroku had it working at some point i thin, idk, he is the person to go to about all of this, not me xD
JOIN THE TEAM