Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Kamkari
#111469 Each alter has to be in the same biome that it's corresponding legendary bird spawns in, Moltres works no matter what but that's the only way we could get the others to work.
By Some Body
#111480 I've yet to see any shrines spawn naturally, but when I spawned them in, I found that the orbs have to be charged (damage value of at least 375) to be able to spawn the birds. I'm not sure exactly how they are charged yet, but they seem to update when holding them in hand while defeating wild Pokémon. This stops happening after a while though.
By flamingdratini
#111855 so i am updating this because of the hotfix release. i updated the server yet i still cant find a naturally spawning altar (i did turn it on in config) i dont even know what im looking for or where. is it a giant temple? is it just an altar out in th emiddle of nowhwere? what biomes should i search? anybody know?
By Xwaffle
#111870 Their are 3 shrines. They spawn in Forest, Taiga, and Extreme Hills, they are a bit hard to come by because their size is pretty big, and when they are spawned they search for an area that is relatively flat.
By happypyro
Some Body wrote:I've yet to see any shrines spawn naturally, but when I spawned them in, I found that the orbs have to be charged (damage value of at least 375) to be able to spawn the birds. I'm not sure exactly how they are charged yet, but they seem to update when holding them in hand while defeating wild Pokémon. This stops happening after a while though.

You're right, the orbs charge when you defeat wild pokemon, they are fully charged when you defeat 200 wild pokemon.
By Copy Cat Master
happypyro wrote:
Some Body wrote:I've yet to see any shrines spawn naturally, but when I spawned them in, I found that the orbs have to be charged (damage value of at least 375) to be able to spawn the birds. I'm not sure exactly how they are charged yet, but they seem to update when holding them in hand while defeating wild Pokémon. This stops happening after a while though.

You're right, the orbs charge when you defeat wild pokemon, they are fully charged when you defeat 200 wild pokemon.

Well, that can be a pain and take a lot of time. xD
By MoeBoy76
Copy Cat Master wrote:
happypyro wrote:

Well, that can be a pain and take a lot of time. xD

That's the point, we did a beta test a while back to check if it was too easy or not and bumped up the kill count, for someone with level 40's or higher 200 is a good amount to have to battle, that and it means that not everyone will have the birds on servers
JOIN THE TEAM