Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lafiel
#111463 where to find litwick,, plz help me,, really cant find one,,,

Also is dusk stone even in game yet?

By Some Body
#111479 Litwick can be found at nighttime in forests, extreme hills, and plains.

There is no Dusk Stone in the creative menu and Lampent's method of evolution to Chandelure hasn't even been implemented in the database, so I'm guessing you'll have to spawn Chandelure in for now.
By Lafiel
Some Body wrote:Litwick can be found at nighttime in forests, extreme hills, and plains.

There is no Dusk Stone in the creative menu and Lampent's method of evolution to Chandelure hasn't even been implemented in the database, so I'm guessing you'll have to spawn Chandelure in for now.

I only play on servers, so cant spawn in anything.

Also spawning it in is a bad ideal, since chandelure dont learn any of the best moves thats lampent does.

Laslty thinks for the info,, I guess their just extreme fking rare.
By Some Body
Lafiel wrote:Also spawning it in is a bad ideal, since chandelure dont learn any of the best moves thats lampent does.

Chandelure doesn't need any level up moves to function well (unless you want to annoy people by spamming Minimize). It can have a perfectly good moveset of TMs like Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, and a move of your choice.
By Lafiel
Some Body wrote:
Lafiel wrote:Also spawning it in is a bad ideal, since chandelure dont learn any of the best moves thats lampent does.

Chandelure doesn't need any level up moves to function well (unless you want to annoy people by spamming Minimize). It can have a perfectly good moveset of TMs like Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, and a move of your choice.

I did not say he was unusable, I said lampent learns some nice moves, that chandelure does not learn.

Which is true, and even if it was not, does not change the point that I am on a server.
By MC_Nerd
#112176 I am currently running Calm mind to set up, minimize so the will never hit, shadow ball because 120 power ghost move and flamethrower because 130 power fire move on my lvl47 modest lampent :).
JOIN THE TEAM