Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By GinnerBomb
#111726 Heya guys i am wondering if there is a way to stop trainer's despawning as in the one's i place they always disappear right after a restart of the server i was wondering if anyone knew anyway to stop them despawning after restart

By n10si t
#111784 They actually despawn as soon as you leave the chunk, which would seem to me as a pretty big and hard to miss problem, but it got through anyways.
By seanshimitsu
#112082 A Temporary solution would be to Right-click on them using a name tag, "Gym Leader" for example. This prevents them from unspawning when chunk is unloaded. However, there seems to be an internal timer that will still despawn them once it reaches 0. I haven't figured out a way to bypass this as of yet...
JOIN THE TEAM