Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nissalee
#111763 I see the block was added, and am looking forward to getting Bellossom. However, after some searching, nobody on my server has found any. This is a fresh server with the new update. Anyone found this ore yet?

By Hiddenmonkey10
#111766 I've not found any ore as of yet, however the pokeloot drops it every once in a while. Since I don't have a pixelmon server to derp around on, I play on a solo game only. So far, no ore, just the loot stone. That being said, I've not examined desert biomes closely, I would think that it might be there if anywhere, so I'd check there! Hopefully it helps.
By Nissalee
#111770 I hadn't thought of that! I may go digging in the desert by our spawn. I don't think anyone has checked there :D Thanks
By Nissalee
#111797 So far, I still haven't found a single ore. I wonder if the ore was actually implemented as something found.
JOIN THE TEAM