Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Gong
#112042 I know in the 3.0 update it says that the Power x items have been fixed, but just wondering if there's any confirmation on this before I start EV training a team. I noticed on the Power Anklet wiki entry it's updated to include that it drops as PokeLoot, but the bug listing still exists.

By Airth
#112064 interesting thing, the power items worked in 2.5.7
By Gong
Airth wrote:interesting thing, the power items worked in 2.5.7

If this is true, I really feel dumb for EV training without them in 2.5.7.

Damn you, wiki.
By lugiaisbeast101
Some Body wrote:Tested Power items/Macho Brace and they work now. I'll remove that bug from the pages.

They have been working for a while, I don't know where you got that from, you probably

mistook the problem for the speed not being halved.
By JuryRigged
#113666 I was training a few days ago in 3.0.1 and either the wiki pages are incorrect, or there is something still wrong with the power items. Defeating a pokemon that gave a +1 to a stat (tried with Health and Attack, in this case) was only giving a +2 total with the related Power X item. Specifically for HP I tracked this over about 50 battles, with HP increasing 1 point for every 2 battles. Wiki says they give a +4 EV to the associated stat on victory.

I have not experimented with pokemon that give +2 or +3 to a stat on defeat.

[Edit] I just re-read how EV training works, and realize where I was mis-thinking things. You may disregard.
JOIN THE TEAM