Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By flamingdratini
#112128 I coulndt find anything posting this onthe forums so i decided to start my own topic, but if im reposting somthing already made i apologize. I noticed there are some mods that conflict with pixelmon that might not be obvious right away. For example, after removing extra utilites from my server more pokemon started spawning and certian broken recepies fixed themselves. (not sure which recipies sorry). I noticed similar changes with thermal expansion (replaced parts of the cloning tanks with crecent hammer, and made it so the fossil revival machine couldnt be made). If anyone else notices any mods that conflict with pixelmon that arent immediatly obvious this thread I am making to post that. I also noticed some legendarys spawning broke with other mods (no groudons until thermal expansion was removed, could be a coincidence though, but we saw three after removing it).

JOIN THE TEAM