Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TortimerTheGrey
#113159 Hey guys. Quick & stupid question, lol XD.

I am doing a YouTube LP series with a friend on the LittleLizard Pixelmon server and I would LOVE to get a Mamoswine for my team. Since breeding is not implemented in the mod, and there are no move tutors either, how exactly does one do that? Swinub and Piloswine do not learn AncientPower via level up but can you catch low enough leveled piloswines that have the move? Has anyone accomplished getting this awesome Pixelmon yet? If so please let me know exactly how you did it! Thanks!

Our series if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbAP0-dB ... IQkt2Jxjg7

Looking forward to responses on this! Thanks all!

By Some Body
#113165 Wild Pokémon have a random assortment of four moves from their level-up movepool up to their level. This means that any wild Piloswine could potentially have AncientPower, so just try catching all Piloswine that you see.
JOIN THE TEAM