Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By papachips
#113981 And for snorlax I think I'll put frustration instead of return so I don't have to pump up its happiness. The level cap is 60 so I'll have to stop it there anyways and walking around can be tedious. Also, I can always trade it and get it back to reset its happiness if it gets too high.

By Some Body
#113995 If you're going to work with Frustration then you might as well just use Body Slam. Frustration will get progressively weaker as you walk around normally and it will become tedious to keep trading to reset happiness, not to mention the fact that someone may just walk off with your Snorlax.
By Airth
#114331 people probably wont agree but put thunder wave, and bodyslam on miltank with a metronome, paralyze them then spam bodyslam
By Some Body
#114333 If you're going to use Thunder Wave, Body Slam is redundant. Use Return if you use Thunder Wave.

Metronome is okay if you just want to have fun, but if you want to win then it's not a good move.
JOIN THE TEAM