Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Animalol
#114209 What I suggest to you is, be patient. Pixelmon's goal is to implement most of the Pokemon, if not all. So the Pokemon you want in Pixelmon will get in there someday, without you having to pay.
Our modellers to not accept pay for their work, nor do they take suggestions for what should be added. They create whatever Pokemon they feel like creating. They volunteer to model for us, as it is what they like to do - they do not expect payment of any kind.

(Apologies, I'm tired. <.<)
By vilereaver41
Animalol wrote:What I suggest to you is, be patient. Pixelmon's goal is to implement most of the Pokemon, if not all. So the Pokemon you want in Pixelmon will get in there someday, without you having to pay.
Our modellers to not accept pay for their work, nor do they take suggestions for what should be added. They create whatever Pokemon they feel like creating. They volunteer to model for us, as it is what they like to do - they do not expect payment of any kind.

so i take it as a no? ^^ i figured i would atleast contribute something to help ease the load. but oki
By SPG
#114218 you can pay them, but we wont
and we dont have a poly count limit, we go by eye
By lugiaisbeast101
Animalol wrote:What I suggest to you is, be patient. Pixelmon's goal is to implement most of the Pokemon, if not all. So the Pokemon you want in Pixelmon will get in there someday, without you having to pay.

I may be wrong but I think it's safe to assume that what you said has nothing to do what that person was saying.

It seems vile knows someone with experience in modeling and is asking for the guidelines of Pixelmon models.

Guidelines such as, poly count, position, what to do and what not to do, etc. I don't recall vile saying anything

about requesting models from the modelers or paying to do so, maybe I'm just blind?
By Animalol
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

I may be wrong but I think it's safe to assume that what you said has nothing to do what that person was saying.

It seems vile knows someone with experience in modeling and is asking for the guidelines of Pixelmon models.

Guidelines such as, poly count, position, what to do and what not to do, etc. I don't recall vile saying anything

about requesting models from the modelers or paying to do so, maybe I'm just blind?

I do make mistakes sometimes. I understand now, thank you for correcting me. I'm tired, and my brain isn't working as properly as it should. :b

I apologize, Vile, do not listen to what I've told you. That is just my tired self that cannot process things properly. xD

We appreciate anyone who is willing to model for us and help us out, so thank you.
By vilereaver41
#114222 thank you :) i wanted to atleast ease the model's some people may not be able to do the detailed ones and i play and like this mod alot and wanted to help :D.

so i guess it would be safe to assume that i could have the modeler make the model for example Entei and SPG would judge it and might say poly's to high lower it?. since i cant really find a good approval thread that has this :(.
By vilereaver41
SPG wrote:more or less yes

ty kind sir :D! also just a quick question i noticed some pixelmon have been approved in 2013 such as genesect. is the reason for not adding them now simply because you guys are looking on ways to do so such as mewtwo requires the cloning. lugia might require that instrument etc XD
By lugiaisbeast101
vilereaver41 wrote:thank you :) i wanted to atleast ease the model's some people may not be able to do the detailed ones and i play and like this mod alot and wanted to help :D.

so i guess it would be safe to assume that i could have the modeler make the model for example Entei and SPG would judge it and might say poly's to high lower it?. since i cant really find a good approval thread that has this :(.

Have a look over the approved models to have a general idea, and be sure to have pictures of the model

posted in the correct section. From there, someone will surely comment on it.

Also, you are correct in saying that...or they just haven't been added yet (evo, animation, model problems, etc.)
JOIN THE TEAM