Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Dracoman355
SPG wrote:
nemezis wrote:Plz add me on skype Mr.M want to talk to you about the pokemon models.
Who knows the Mr.m, to send him this message.

why mr. m? im the person you want to talk to about models

I have 2 possible reasons as to why he would ask Mr. M instead, 1: Your name is green, while I have nothing against green it is not red, and red is the more reliable color when asking a question, reason 2: Your name has no M, while his has 2.
By SPG
#114795 memberlist.php?mode=group

Those are some of the dumbest reasons I've ever heard, the more logical choice is that he is owner of the mod and more widely known
By IdeasMen123
Dracoman355 wrote:
SPG wrote:
nemezis wrote:Plz add me on skype Mr.M want to talk to you about the pokemon models.
Who knows the Mr.m, to send him this message.

why mr. m? im the person you want to talk to about models

I have 2 possible reasons as to why he would ask Mr. M instead, 1: Your name is green, while I have nothing against green it is not red, and red is the more reliable color when asking a question, reason 2: Your name has no M, while his has 2.

....Some people on these forums are just retarded, or just plain stupid.
No offense, but your reasons is crap. Just...ask SPG :P
By AZTERIX_
#114840 lol
By IceMan8030
#115006 currently we are using .obj and believe spg has some new criteria for models also.
By shadoowner
nemezis wrote:if you want i make all 649 pokemon models

No need to :P we appreciate every model you make but we have more modellers and over 150 .obj models ingame already
By nemezis
#115012 You can send a folder with all models of complete pokemon on my email? I see that you have to work
JOIN THE TEAM