Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kuwoobie
If you're using legendaries like Phione and Regigigas in OU, of course you're going to get owned. If you're using horrible sets that include moves like Hyper Beam and Giga Impact and have no EVs, of course you're going to lose. The most useful legends (Mewtwo, Kyogre, etc.) are banned from OU in the first place because they are too strong, but legends like Thundurus, Heatran, and Latios can be integrated into a team including non-legends and will work very well in the hands of a competent battler.

Yeah, I'm sure a competent battler can make good use of them. My point was, non-legendary pokemon are equally useful in the hands of these same competent battlers, if not more useful. The best way to beat other competent battlers is to throw things at them they most likely have not battled dozens of times already. Half the battle is being able to predict what your opponent is about to use, and keeping one step ahead of them.

By floh22
#114819 well the reason the OP mentioned are a reason i started my server. you cannot pay to get any pokemon. at all. Server stable with an over 99% Uptime and legendary spawning enabled except for the birds and we are working on that. so while i think the OPs opinion is right, i dont think that there arent any servers who have legendary spawns enabled. also we are reworking our gyms to be all npcs, so you will be able to use any pokemon and move against them :p Wait a bit and more and more servers will do this removing the move and pokemon limitation
JOIN THE TEAM