Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AZTERIX_
#114849 I would really like to join the Pixelmon team(Forum Mod or Beta Tester.) I can't find the join the team button:( I really want to and am very sad. I can devote all day monday, tuesday,wednesday,thursday, saturday and sunday. Please SPG or someone respond, I am really dedicated to Pixelmon and very mature/understanding/reasonable/ I never curse(except with Gengar) plus am very knowledgable. Please consider.

Thanks,
AZTERIX_

PS- If u need more info from me just ask, I will fill out a form or whatever I need to.

By SPG
#114859 when we took down the site to lower the bandwidth being user for 3.0 we also lost some plugins, the join the team button being one of them, we're getting a new site soon so i'd jsut sit back and wait for the time being
By AZTERIX_
#114906 ok, thanks!
By TammyDanny
#114937 I'm also thinking on joining the team too! :) I really wanna help you guys out take down those bugs as a beta tester! :D
I just need to know what requirements I need.
Thanks! :D
By AZTERIX_
#114945 what does noDefClass found mean?
By AZTERIX_
AZTERIX_ wrote:what does noDefClass found mean?

(this is the only technical requirement, however reputation is probably good:)
By Aichu
#114957 1 Question , are we stiil gonna use this forum or bye posts and accounts, welcome new forum?
JOIN THE TEAM