Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By EvilDusk
#115211 Updated server to 3.0.2 and been getting these broadcast spam for legendary spawning in plains. This happening to anyone else?

My spawn rate is set to 3500.

By shadoowner
EvilDusk wrote:Updated server to 3.0.2 and been getting these broadcast spam for legendary spawning in plains. This happening to anyone else?

My spawn rate is set to 3500.

Yes it is happening to more people, best fix so far is setting rayquaza spawns to null in the database.
Deleting your config could work too but is not 100% accurate
By Aichu
#115979 If youre having problems with rayquaza , you arent the only one , just hang on and wait for new update .
By Dietrech
#116226 Don't worry. Its happening on my server too. My friends and I built a huge walkway to try to capture the Rayquazas. They funny thing is that even though they spawn so much we all still go crazy over catching Rayquazas and I actually got so greedy one time for one, I jumped off the walkway and died right on the Rayquaza. That Rayquaza turns out to be the one that doesn't despawn right away :p
By Ren
#116579 Its an issue almost everyone is dealing with... and if im not correct, isnt 3500 a bit low in the first place?
JOIN THE TEAM